Tuesday 10 September 2013

3. Venice, Italy

Venice, Italy

I'd like to present you flip flop number 3. I really like it. I know it's a little bit damaged but he survived a robbery! I got it from my aunt M. She spent holidays with her family in Italy. They rend a little house near Venice. One night when they were sleeping, suddenly they heard that something crashed in next room. It was a burglar. When he spotted that familly was awake he ran away through the window. He took away the bag filled with clothes and... souvenirs.  My uncle started to chase him and although he knocked him down, the burglar ran away. The next day my aunt found some souvenirs in the garden. Probably they fell out of the bag when the burglar fell down. My flip flop was one of these souvenirs so he went through a lot but he survived. At the end I just want to remind you that I can send you magnets from Poland if you have any flip flop fridge magnet for exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment