Friday 27 September 2013

10. Barcelona, Spain

 
Barcelona, Spain

It's the newest flip flop I have. My friend K. bought him for me in Spain a week ago. I felt in love with Barcelona when I've read 'Shadow of the wind' so I'm really glad that now I have two beautiful and different flip flops from this city. This one shows the most popular monument of Barcelona - Sagrada Familia Church designed by Antioni Gaudi. Although incomplete, church  is beautiful and breathtaking. But in the foreground of this souvenir we can admire The Columbus Monument. It was constructed in 1888 in honor to Columbus first voyage to the Americas. The monument serves as a reminder that Christopher Columbus reported to Queen Isabella I and King Ferdinand V in Barcelona after his first trip to the new continent.

No comments:

Post a Comment